Laura Goes to France!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

when I should be studying for finals...

...I am thinking about what I need to pack for France!

Here is a list of things I wish I could bring
with me:
  • Michael David Britton
  • a professional photographer to take pictures of me in all the places I go
  • all my best girlfriends (to be in the pictures with me of course)
  • $10,000
  • a Christian community - although learning how to rely totally on God and no one else will be kind of cool
  • a bike
  • my cozy comforter
  • a firm grasp on the French language... yeah, that'll be difficult
  • my whole wardrobe
9 days to go!

2 Comments:

  • At May 10, 2009 at 2:40 PM , Blogger AP said...

    It would be an amazing trip if you could take all of those things-- especially the professional photographer-even without its going to be an awesome trip!! see you in a few days!!

     
  • At May 17, 2009 at 10:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LAURA!! I'm so excited for you! You better keep updating your blog because I'll want to know ALL about the trip :)
    <3 Katherine

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home